Instant Travel at Your Fingertips
Our Book & Go Group Tours are your quick and easy way to visit the kingdom of Morocco without spending time planning. These tours are tailored to meet most travelers desires and highlight the main points as well as some more off the beaten track adventures.
This 10-day tour takes you round trip from Casablanca, the country’s economic hub. You will travel to ancient cities and tour the meandering streets of UNESCO World Heritage sites. From the Mountains of Fez and the desert of the grand Sahara, to the plains of Marrakesh and the Atlantic ocean of Essaouira, this tour takes you around the diverse landscapes and climate of Morocco.
This Book & Go Group Tours are created for 6 to 10 travelers. Pricing will vary depending on single or double occupancy. See details below.
Our team is currently working on more multi-day tours to choose from and they will be posted soon 🙂
- Boutique style Accommodations (Riads and Hotels)
- Breakfasts + dinners in the Sahara desert camp, as described in the itinerary
- Private tour guide
- Hammam visit in Fez
Museum entrance fees during the guided tours
- Guided camel ride and night in Bedouin tent
- Private transportation & English-speaking driver
- Airport pick-up and transfer
- Full time, 24-hour emergency assistance
- Airline tickets
- Health and other personal travel insurance
- Miscellaneous personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
Final payment is due 45 days prior to the start of the trip. Please keep in mind that if you haven’t submitted payment by the due date, your reservation may be canceled.
Once the trip is confirmed and schedule, deposits are non-refundable. If you must cancel your trip, the following cancellation policies apply based on the date we receive written notification of your cancellation request: