The 2018 Summer Abroad Program Scholarships
Morocco Off the Beaten track (MOBT) is pleased to announce that the application for scholarships for our Summer 2018 program is now open.
MOBT is offering waiver type scholarships to ten outstanding students and individuals. We are looking for talented, ambitious and global-minded applicants with intersts in volunteering, language learning, community service, civic engagement and cross-cultural education.
- The award amount ranges from $300USD to $2500USD
Who is Eligible?
- U.S. citizens who are 18 years or older
- College students (currently in school or graduated)
How to Apply?
- Fill out and submit the Morocco Summer Abroad Program Application
- Pay $30USD non-refundable application fee
- Fill out and submit the Summer Abroad Program 2018 Scholarship Application
Notes: Please note that you cannot save your scholarship application. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you draft your application responses offline. Once your application answers are ready for submission, you can revisit the site and submit your application in one sitting.
The scholarship application consists of 5 steps:
- Contact Information
- Education Background
- Summer Program Dates Confirmation
- Questionnaire and Essay
- Applicant’s Signature
Scholarship Application opens: Wednesday, September 13th, 2017
Scholarship Application closes: Friday, April 20st, 2018
Scholarship Recipients notified: Monday, April 30th, 2018
Summer Abroad Program Application closes: Friday, May 11th, 2018
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org